Pulished on Dec. 16, 2020
As a High Flexibility UHMWPE Pipe Manufacturers, share with you.
The superior properties of UHMWPE pipes are increasingly recognized by various industries. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene also has excellent performance in chemical pipelines. The advantages of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene pipes are mainly manifested in their strong corrosion resistance:
1. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene has a saturated molecular structure, high chemical stability, and can withstand various corrosive media and organic solvents.
2. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene pipe is more corrosion resistant than polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon, ABS and other plastics.
3. In addition to strong oxidizing acid, it can withstand various corrosive media (acids, alkali salts) and organic media (naphthalene solution Chuwa) within a certain temperature and concentration range.
4. After 30 days of infiltration in 20°C and 80°C organic solvents, there is no abnormal appearance and almost no change in physical properties.
5. Under the sunlight, its life span is more than 50 years. Ultra-high pipelines not only have high corrosion resistance, but also have pressure and wear resistance. Good self-lubricity, and other excellent properties, are called "amazing" engineering materials.
Due to the corrosion resistance, wear resistance, frost resistance and antifouling properties of UHMWPE pipes, there is no leakage, so there is no need for anti-rust, antifouling, insulation, heat preservation and other measures and maintenance for decades after the pipeline is in operation. It can save operation and maintenance costs by more than 95%.
Our company also has UHMWPE Pipe on sale, welcome to contact us.