Attributes of UHMWPE Pipe
HDPE pipe ( price ) Features
• High corrosion resistance hdpe pipe, resulting into a longer life.
• High impact strength
• Extremely light weight and hence easy to handle
• High flexibility
• High abrasion resistance
• Excellent water hammer characteristic helps, sustaining surges
• Excellent flow characteristics leading to significant energy savings.
Shifting soils - no breakage
• Earthquake resistance
• No infiltration, helps maintaining the quality of fluids being conveyed
• No trenches needed, resulting into easy and economical installation
• High UV resistance to scaling and biological build up
• Allows fusion to eliminate leakages
• Emergency connection possible
HDPE Pipe Application
• Water Supply System
1. Transportation and Distribution System Pipe
2. House service connection
3. Geo-thermal pipe for room heating & hot water system
• Industrial Pipe
1. For Effluents, chemicals and treated/untreated waster disposal
2. As Hydro Transport System for handling and conveyance iron ore slurry, - coal / cement slurry and slurry transportation in mines
3. For conveyance of edible oil, fruit pulps, juices, milks and other food materials.
4. As ducts for ventilation and air conditioning
• Environmental Protection Pipe
1. Rehabilitation of existing sewer
2. Effluent and waste treatment plant pipes
3. Dust suppression piping systems in cement industry
4. Sand slurry disposal pipes in dredging
5. De-gassing pipes in water effluent marine outfalls
• Agriculture Pipe
1. Piping for submersible and jet pumps
2. Suction and delivery pipes
3. Sprinkler piping for irrigation
• Other Pipe
1. Transportation of chemicals, solids, gas and oils
2. Underwater pipelines. / Desalination plants
3. Bore wall delivery lines
4. Telecommunication cable ducting
HDPE Pipe Specification
FAQ about HDPE Pipe
What is the HDPE pipe apply to?
HDPE pipe is a sort of adaptable plastic channel utilized for liquid and gas move and is frequently used to supplant maturing cement or steel mains pipelines. Produced using the thermoplastic HDPE (high-thickness polyethylene), its elevated level of impermeability and solid atomic bond make it appropriate for high weight pipelines.
What is HDPE pipe particulars?
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe will conform to AWWA Specifications C906. ... HDPE pipe will have a base thickness of 0.955 grams per cubic centimeter. All HDPE funnel and fittings will have a Hydrostatic Design Basis (HDB) of 1,600 psi.
What number of sorts of HDPE pipe are there?
The channels fabricated by PE 100 polymeryzation particles by ethylenes and utilized in fluid transportation extends and called HDPE 100 funnel or PE100 pipes – Polyethylene Pipe. HDPE pipe is made by PE 80 crude materials utilized in gas extends and are alluded to as HDPE 80 or PE80.
How would you interface HDPE channel to HDPE pipe?
As a rule, HDPE pipe is butt melded by applying warmth to arranged channel finishes and afterward pushing the funnel closes together with a pre-decided power to make a changeless butt combination joint. It is a basic procedure using an appropriately measured butt combination machine for the funnel size to be joined.
Can I get this pricing for short lengths of HDPE pipe?
Depending on the length, size and rating, yes. However this is subject to the availability of the pipe, and cutting charges may apply.
Can I get better pricing for larger quantities for HDPE pipe?
Yes, generally speaking larger quantities attract better pricing offers due to efficiencies of manufacturing and delivery.
Key Application of UHMWPE Pipe