Pulished on Feb. 26, 2020
As an HDPE Pipe Supplier, share with you.
HDPE Pipe is widely used, mainly because it has advantages unmatched by other pipes:
1. It is easy to form a complete closed impermeability system by butt welding and electrofusion welding. When laying along the trench, the amount of earthwork excavated in the trench and the amount of accessories can be reduced.
2. Light weight and easy to install and handle;
3. Strong abrasion resistance and excellent hydraulic performance, no need for external protection in buried pipelines. It can be applied to earthquakes and soil subsidence in mining areas. It can also be laid on the bottom of rivers by sinking method.
4. Chemical resistance, resistance to internal, external and microbial corrosion, strong corrosion resistance, and health. Suitable for conveying acid, alkaline substances, sewage, natural gas, gas and other substances;
5. Good environmental adaptability and frost resistance. Can be used for indoor and outdoor water supply pipes.
6. Long service life, has a service life of more than almost 50 years;
7. Easy to recycle.
The matters needing attention in the application of HDPE water supply pipeline:
1. Laying in the open air outdoors, where there is sunlight, it is recommended to take shelter measures.
2. Buried HDPE water supply pipelines, pipelines with DN ≤ 110 can be installed in a serpentine shape in the summer. Pipes with DN ≥ 110 have sufficient soil resistance to resist thermal stress and do not need to reserve pipe length; in winter, they are not required Reserve tube length.
3. When HDPE pipeline is installed, if the operation space is too small (such as: pipeline well, ceiling construction, etc.), electrofusion connection method should be used.
4. When hot-melt socket connection, the heating temperature should not be too high or too long. The temperature should be controlled at 210 ± 10 ℃, otherwise it will cause too much molten paste extruded in the fitting and reduce the inner diameter of water flow; Or the pipe joint should be clean, otherwise it will cause the socket to leak and leak; at the same time, pay attention to control the angle and direction of the pipe to avoid rework.
5. For hot-melt butt connection, the required voltage is between 200 and 220V. If the voltage is too high, the temperature of the heating plate will be too high and the voltage will be too low, the docking machine will not work properly; keep the interface aligned when docking, otherwise It will cause insufficient requirements for the butt joint area, insufficient weld joint strength, and misalignment of the crimps; the pipe joints are not cleaned when the heating plate is heated, or the heating plate has impurities such as oil and sand, which will cause the joints to leak and leak; the heating time To control well, the heating time is short, and the heat absorption time of the pipe is not enough, which will cause the welding seam to be too small. If the heating time is too long, it will cause the welding seam to be too large, which may cause false welding.
Our company also has UHMWPE Fender on sale, welcome to consult.